Hella Best Slingshot No. 3
The Queen Heifer
Check out this classic slingshot! Hella Slingshot No. 3 is the real deal with its bark varnished a rich walnut brown. Just like the ones you used to make when you were a kid. Beautifully hand-crafted. An excellent companion for those outdoor adventures! The perfect gift for that adult who has everything. (They are so hard to buy for!)
- Perfect for hiking and camping, yet powerful enough for slingshot hunting
- Each slingshot is one-of-a-kind, so dimensions vary. Between 8"-10" high and 3"-5" wide.
- Ages 5 and up
- The Queen Heifer says, "Always protect your eyes, and be sure an adult is around to be sure no one puts an eye out!" (Unless you're an adult...then you're on your own.)
Hella Slingshot Safety Guidelines
- Slingshots are not toys. Even though slingshots are not restricted items in most places, children should always be supervised by adults when playing with slingshots.
- Always wear eye protections. You can get them from from any hardware store.
- Know your target and what's behind it.
- Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target. Especially one that can absorb the projectiles energy enough to render it harmless on the ricochet.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
- Never shoot at a 90 degree angle towards your target and backstop. Always shoot at an angle to your target so that the ricochet will not bounce back at you.
- Inspect latex tubing before each shot for any signs of wear, brittleness or breakage. Do not shoot if latex tubing is worn or damaged in any way. Replace damaged or worn latex tubing immediately. You can order a replacement slingshot bands from me or many other retailers.
- Give the forks a good hard squeeze to check and see if they are cracked or too weak to use.
- Slingshots will last longer if stored in a cool dry place. Latex left in direct sunlight will dry and crack more quickly. Tree branches left in wet dark spaces can mold.
- CHOKING HAZARD: Slingshots may come with small balls to be used as ammo.